Talk

Advanced search

Does my cat have a fetish?

(8 Posts)
gringosnake Mon 15-Apr-13 11:42:35

I work full-time 5 days a week so I go through work shoes at a rate of knots. The other day I purchased a new pair of work shoes, wore them to work, returned home and took them off. Immediately my 5yo black short hair had his face inside my shoes and settled in to guard them for over an hour. He even feel asleep with his head in there.
This has happened with other new pairs of work shoes but not with trainers. The shoes come from different places (Still trying to find a pair that last longer than 3 months).
I would love to know what the attraction is. He'll do it for a week the stop until a new pair arrives.

cozietoesie Mon 15-Apr-13 11:56:23

grin

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 15-Apr-13 14:08:05

Has he been searching eBay for "well worn shoes"? Because if he has then yes, he has a fetish.

blizy Tue 16-Apr-13 18:15:36

grin. My cat also has a fetish, whenever I watch any videos on my ipad/phone he becomes very amorous with my arm! He is neutered but seems to get frisky as soon as he hears the sound from the ipad!

sashh Wed 17-Apr-13 06:19:28

My cat loves arm pits, the sweatier and smellier the better. I think they just like human sweat.

SchroSawMargeryDaw Wed 17-Apr-13 06:31:06

One of mine does this, with every shoe or bag he can find. Yuck! He rubs himself all over them and sticks his face in the shoe or boot, even DP's stinky shoes.

3littlewomen Wed 17-Apr-13 06:49:18

Our Ginger boy has a "thing" for DH feet! He will frantically search under duvets and chase him round the house to lick his toes!

Only DH feet, all other feet in the house are safe..... Yuck!

deliasmithy Wed 17-Apr-13 09:33:21

Mine likes women's shoes.
The more she sits in them, the smellier your feet. Not bothered by mens shoes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now