Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cat disaster!

(11 Posts)
Lonecatwithkitten Mon 14-Jan-13 08:47:07

Poor little posh arrogant boy it snowed in the night he might get his poor little feet cold when he goes outside. He prowled round the kitchen looked out the window and the cat flap several times really feeling he wasn't up to this. Then oh the indignity his human ejected him and forced his feet to touch the evil white stuff!

cozietoesie Mon 14-Jan-13 08:53:34

Is it his first snow?

(I always rank 'first snow' along with 'first look in mirror' and a few other things.)

smile

Isn't it wonderful how your cats always blame you for the weather outside?

grin

RightsaidFreud Mon 14-Jan-13 09:25:23

First look in mirror is a classic! Infact, any look in mirror is pretty funny. Ours are both currently sat on the window cill looking a bit confused.

cozietoesie Mon 14-Jan-13 10:24:54

Mine is upstairs snoring on his electric blanket. He thinks the real world is maintained at a constant temperature just for him and that outside is a nasty, cruel, cold and wet place. (In his defence, he's an old boy.)

smile

issey6cats Mon 14-Jan-13 10:43:04

mine got lobbed out this morning but it hadnt started snowing then, its coming down now and mine are firmly entrenched indoors looking at this nasty white stuff . its me thats got to go out in it cos i have run out of dog biscuits and cat food brrr

Lonecatwithkitten Mon 14-Jan-13 10:45:36

Sadly not his first snow he is nearly 6years old. He is just a great big girly blouse for all his tough cat posturing.
The tail less wonder for whom it is probably her first snow had clearly been out and got on with it from the tiny footprints in the snow.

Sparklingbrook Mon 14-Jan-13 12:15:51

grin Sparklingcat looked out the front, then ran to the back door and was absolutely appalled that their was snow there too.

Sparklingbrook Mon 14-Jan-13 12:16:08

*there

cozietoesie Mon 14-Jan-13 12:16:44

Yep. It's your fault you know.

ExitPursuedByABear Mon 14-Jan-13 12:18:28

You horrid person throwing poor cat out in the snow.

<sides with puss>

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 14-Jan-13 19:40:29

We have photos of our cats first snow. More photos than is normal.

They have their own file on the laptop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now