Talk

Advanced search

Cat A is MIA

(5 Posts)
Abzs Thu 25-Oct-12 14:38:56

She's been gone just over 48 hours.

She was ill on Sunday night with a sore front leg and not eating - very sorry for herself, but seemed okay on Monday. She went sometime Tuesday morning. Tuesday was a horrible wet day - she'd normally have come in for a warm sleep.

I'm afraid she's been clipped by a car or had a fight on Sunday (we were out all day) and has gone off somewhere quiet, having not actually been fine on Monday. The only time she's stayed away for longer than 6 hours ish was when she was locked in a garage, but all the garage locking people are on holiday, so their garages haven't been open and I went out tapping on the doors last night like a mad woman to check.

Am I worrying too soon?

cozietoesie Thu 25-Oct-12 17:06:04

No, not really - although she could be shut in a shed or something. People are out in gardens at this time of year doing leaf raking so might have shut her in by mistake. Have you phoned any local rescue centre/vets etc to see if she's been handed in?

Abzs Fri 26-Oct-12 12:03:20

I've phoned the vet and the SSPCA, in case a dog walker had found her - lots of people use the area where she goes hunting rabbits - and checked with neighbours, but no luck.

We live slightly rurally - fields front and back, so if she's gone somewhere quiet we'll never find her. I checked her usual haunts.

I shall have to devote my attention to comforting her sister.

cozietoesie Fri 26-Oct-12 12:10:22

Sorry to hear that, Abzs. Maybe she'll still turn up. Here's hoping.

CottageCheeseAndAppleSandwich Sat 27-Oct-12 20:05:42

Have you phoned all the vets and rescues in your area?

Have you looked on here...

www.catlost.org.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now