Talk

Advanced search

Why does my cat do this? Pics!

(12 Posts)
msrisotto Wed 17-Oct-12 18:03:25

Please see my profile pics.

My cat has started burying her head into things.....why? It's funny and all but I do worry that she is unhappy! She is a skittish, wary thing although queen of the household naturally. Anyway, the pics do make me smile.

BeingBooyhoo Wed 17-Oct-12 18:04:55

i cant get onto your profile smile

Bamaluz Wed 17-Oct-12 18:07:24

Aaw, I used to have a cat that did that. She liked tucking her head into the crook of my arm. I have no idea why though.

NatashaBee Wed 17-Oct-12 18:09:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cozietoesie Wed 17-Oct-12 18:11:02

It's working now, Being. (They sometimes take a short time to load up.)

smile

cozietoesie Wed 17-Oct-12 18:13:00

msrisotto

She doesn't look unhappy. In fact she looks very relaxed and comfortable. I'd just regard it as a slightly odd trait.

smile

BeingBooyhoo Wed 17-Oct-12 18:13:41

thanks cozie.

both my cats do that. they like being as curled up as possible sometimes. it's as iff everything fits into a secret pocket on their bellies.

msrisotto Wed 17-Oct-12 18:25:45

It's just another weird thing she does then! Cats are like that I suppose! No she doesn't appear to be bothered by light and her eyes aren't red or sore looking. She just likes to cover up her face! She covers her eyes with her paws when she's curled up too.

fussychica Sun 28-Oct-12 19:00:16

My female cat loves to bury her head and get inside beds or under throws. The male will sleep anywhere but has to do the picking process for ages before he settles.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sun 28-Oct-12 19:03:45

I think she's reverting to kittenhood when she sleeps. Kittens sleep all heaped and curled up together, and pushing her face into the soft furnishings will remind her of that feeling.

Youcanringmybell Mon 29-Oct-12 15:03:16

Get her one of those sleep mask things - comfortable and stylish

Mine does that. His favourite place in the whole world is face first into an armpit!!
(which as he is a 22 pound maine coon can be quite annoying...) grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now