Talk

Advanced search

There was a murder in my bedroom last night and now I have disposed of the body!!

(7 Posts)
Lonecatwithkitten Mon 17-Sep-12 16:32:39

I woke about 3am to hearing the two cats chasing about and squealing of a rodent type nature. I lay in bed considering what to do. If I get out of bed and switch the light on the felines will be distracted and potentially the rodent will be alive and loose in my bedroom. In the end I choose to lie there let them torture their victim and then finally murder it.
When I awoke this morning the body lay on the rug on the floor at the end of the bed. So I popped it in a pooh bag and tossed it in the wheelie bin. It was a rat by the way and very large one.

cozietoesie Mon 17-Sep-12 17:30:19

They didn't murder it of course. (But you know that already.) They simply killed it. Lucky you.

nicolasname Mon 17-Sep-12 17:31:46

thank god for cats shock

sashh Tue 18-Sep-12 04:49:42

Just be thankful they didn't deliver it to your face.

2blessed2bstressed Thu 20-Sep-12 00:05:56

I have often been seen early in the morning, popping a poo bag in the wheelie bin and muttering a quick hail Mary......the neighbours must think my dogs produce something very special to require such treatment.
Last week I went into the utility room to find feathers everywhere, and bird poo all over the draining board of the sink. No corpse though so I assumed it had been dragged back out the cat flap. I set to with broom and bleach, then jumped the height of myself when a very alive, and quite pissed off thrush emerged from behind the washing machine...after some discussion we agreed her best course of exit was off out the front door - although she gave the catflap a good go first grin

Devora Thu 20-Sep-12 00:25:42

What's the only thing worse than finding a dead mouse on your kitchen floor?

Half a dead mouse, smeared across the tiles Saturday morning.

Picked it up, entrails fell to the floor. After much searching, we located another leg. Head still in mystery location... [freaked out emoticon]

It's a grim business, owning a cat.

Smellslikecatspee Sun 23-Sep-12 17:17:47

I once had a very pissed off Sparrow dropped at my feet.

Cat looked very, mmm I caught this. . . . .not sure what to do with it. . . . thought you might know. . . whay are you looking at me like that???

Sparrow showed his/her feelings by crapping everywhere. Oh that was a jolly day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now