Talk

Advanced search

Is it true that cats in pain moult more?

(8 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Tue 11-Oct-11 17:41:47

confused.

lubeybooby Tue 11-Oct-11 17:43:19

I've never heard that before... mine are healthy and moulting more at the moment as it'sd warmer than in the summer and following the mini heatwave we had...

Is fabcat ok? <worried>

SkiLift Tue 11-Oct-11 17:44:18

not heard that either. They would be losing summer coat and growing winter now i think though.

TheOriginalFAB Tue 11-Oct-11 17:51:51

I have a long thread about FABCat but I think most people must have hiddne it as it is has been going since April shock.

She seems to be doing the things the vet said means she is in pain but then it is ll things she has done before confused.

My usual vet is back next week so the locum will tell him about FABCat and hopefully he will ring me if he needs to see her.

lubeybooby Tue 11-Oct-11 17:54:51

Awww. Worrying but I can see why it's confusing also. I'd ring your usual vet yourself when he is back just to check in case the locum forgets or anything. Love to FABcat

TheOriginalFAB Tue 11-Oct-11 18:03:54

The vet said FABCat was not at that point yet but then she has never met my cat before and FABCat managed to have a stroke without us knowing and adapt to manage everything

oopslateagain Wed 12-Oct-11 09:28:09

FAB I have never heard of that! My cats are all moulting like mad at the moment, hopefully this is just a seasonal thing and not another thing for you to worry about. Fingers crossed for you and FABcat.

TheOriginalFAB Wed 12-Oct-11 11:28:50

Thank you. I feel like I am noticing every little thing she does but she is eating so I am happy and relieved about that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now