Talk

Advanced search

Yay picking up my 2 new fuzzy wuzzies tomorrow!!

(10 Posts)
ByThePowerOfGreyskull Sun 02-Oct-11 21:05:45

The are called Mimi & Mao
they are 5 month old sisters. grin

i am just SO nervous and excited.

what if our lovely bagpuss of a cat doesn't like them bundling all over her?
I had assumed that as the senior dominant cat she would sort the pecking order out quite quickly to her liking but now am worried because there are 2 of them!

Also, am going to try to borrow a double cat basket for them to sleep in in the spare room for the first few nights so they get used to the litter tray that we have bought for them and to make their new beds smell of them.

What have I forgotten??

EEK!!

SecretNutellaFix Sun 02-Oct-11 21:07:56

I feel sorry for your big girl. two little upstarts tag teaming her?wink

I am sure everything will be smooth sailing! Congrats on your new additions.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Sun 02-Oct-11 21:09:53

I know, she is so fabulous, and I know that the new ones are a baby replacement blush

SecretNutellaFix Sun 02-Oct-11 21:11:31

Well my baby replacements are currently behaving like teenagers- demanding food all the time, fighting and skulking off if you tell them off.grin they're 8. I want more baby cats. DH says no.

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Sun 02-Oct-11 21:22:22

she will eat all their food if she has the chance so we are going to have to keep an eye on that!

SecretNutellaFix Sun 02-Oct-11 21:46:55

Have you blocked off all entrances to hidey places? eg the sides of kitchen units where the little fuckers darlings could get beneath the cupboards?

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 03-Oct-11 08:23:23

OOh thanks SNF, will go and have a look at that now!.. am so nervous!

LetLoveRule Mon 03-Oct-11 10:19:09

We got 2 5 month old girls 10 days ago. They are so gorgeous - we love them so much. They are currently chasing round the living room where I am trying to work. They are full of mischief but no real mishaps so far (touch wood!). They are just starting to realise they can jump up onto things so perhaps the real fun is just beginning! Good luck!

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Mon 03-Oct-11 21:29:07

Well, they are here!
they are having a lovely time climbing the curtains and climbing the ficus tree we have in the dining room.
Our lovely old lady has met them, meowed at them alot, but then just sat and watched with suspicion.
They are gong to be in the dining room overnight to let the cat flap be open for our older cat.
YAY!!

SecretNutellaFix Mon 03-Oct-11 22:42:02

yay for safe arrival.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now