Talk

Advanced search

Need to re-home cats

(4 Posts)
SeriousWispaHabit Tue 19-Jul-11 22:03:17

Our two cats are very lovely boys who roam around all day and a lot of the night and just come in for cuddles in the evenings and for food. We are moving from a cul-de-sac to a main road and they have absolutely no road sense (lie down on our road or jump up at the neighbour's car hmm ) so we're going to try and re-home them. I will miss them, but would rather they were well looked after and happy than squashed by a car.

I don't think I could have indoor cats as I'm quite allergic to them and actually come out in a rash if I stroke them too much. I'm just about ok if they spend most of the time outside and I take antihistamine.

Does anyone know of anywhere I could get in touch with that would help? Or does anyone want two 6 year old short-haired tabbies who like chasing magpies?

RoyalWelsh Wed 20-Jul-11 11:37:57

Where abouts are you Serious? I know a few people who might be looking...

SeriousWispaHabit Wed 20-Jul-11 19:05:13

South East, Surrey.
Moving to Gloucester. We would travel a few hours if it meant they would be rehomed somewhere suitable.

RoyalWelsh Thu 21-Jul-11 10:48:21

I will ask around for you, but I'm in North Wales so it is unlikely - sorry I can't be more help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now