Talk

Advanced search

best site to buy flea stuff online?

(6 Posts)
elizabethsiddal Sun 10-Jul-11 15:31:01

hello, thought I might pick the brains of the Mumsnet cat experts.

It is time for me to restock on frontline flea drops (or effective equivalent) for my cat. Usually I get them from the vets, but I am 9 months pregnant and fat and exhausted and just doing the ordinary amount of errands is basically my limit.

Can anyone recommend me a website where I can buy some? I can never remember how much I usually spend, so I don't want to order from amazon or something and being paying way over the odds if there are better places to go. I would just like it to come through the post quickly with as little hassle as possible. I googled and was overwhelmed with choice.

Where do you all buy yours?

Thanks in advance.

elizabethsiddal Thu 14-Jul-11 15:42:40

I guess my question was too boring even for Mumsnet!

Well just in case anybody in the future also has this question, I ordered my frontline from vetuk.co.uk. the postage was free and it came quickly. I paid about £17 for a 6 pack.

Hope that is useful to someone someday. smile

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 15-Jul-11 08:38:11

I think it's just that most of us get conned into buying it at the vets.

"would you like your wormer and frontline now? Because we phone pussycat social services to the cat mommys who say no"

that is a fab price though, was it frontline? I paid £14 fir three flea and tick ones in asda but it wasn't the same one the vet sold but it still did feas and ticks.

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 15-Jul-11 08:39:28

Oh it was frontline sorry!

GwennieF Fri 15-Jul-11 08:43:52

I used to get mine at www.vetuk.co.uk (or something along those lines) but last year discovered it's actually cheaper at Pets at Home. They may have an online store if you don't have one nearby

My local branch of Lloydds Chemist sells it as well but it's a bit more expensive

SunshineAndBlueSkies Mon 18-Jul-11 10:41:50

Just used the vetsuk site. excellent value.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now