Talk

Advanced search

Fleas!!!

(2 Posts)
mummytopebs Sat 02-Jul-11 09:14:59

The cat must have bought fleas into my house. I have only seen about 1 a day for the last couple of days. If i put frontline on the cat will that be enough, will the other fleas die (i remember reading somewhere fleas can only live of their hosts blood) is this true? Also I dont have any carpet in my house, laminate throughout and have a leather couch so if i wash all bedding will this be enough, or am i in for an infestation?

sleeplessinderbyshire Sun 03-Jul-11 08:45:04

I share your pain but worse. I got bites 3 weeks ago treated the cats with frontline and sprayed everywhere. been away for 2 weeks. Last night I got at least 20 bites sat on the sofa and another 20 or so in bed. found 4 live fleas in the bed today. feel sick with it. yuk yuk. off to pets at home as soon as they open to get some more spray or a flea bomb. fortunately DD had not been bitten at all but I am covered in bites and even DH who never gets bitten has a few.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now