FFS

(17 Posts)
heatseeker14 Sat 29-Aug-20 13:12:33

Little fecker looks very pleased with himself! 🙄

OP’s posts: |
BrokenBrit Sat 29-Aug-20 13:32:49

Nooo! Sticky buds of doom.
He won’t be smiling when he has to have them all removed! Bless him he’s very cute.

BiteyShark Sat 29-Aug-20 13:40:15

Haha grin

MiaFarrowsWheelbarrow Sat 29-Aug-20 13:43:59

I'm in love with him already ❤️

Backtoschoolnotsoonenough Sat 29-Aug-20 13:50:22

My smug ddog..

Stellaris22 Sat 29-Aug-20 13:50:53

Aww, a messy dog is a happy dog smile

DramaAlpaca Sat 29-Aug-20 13:51:47

Haha, you're going to have fun getting those out grin

Advertisement

Crinkledbeetroot Sat 29-Aug-20 13:52:06

He's gorgeous! What is he?

heatseeker14 Sat 29-Aug-20 15:13:08

It took bloody ages to get those things out of his fur! Good job he is so adorable.
He is supposed to be a cockapoo
@Crinkledbeetroot. I don’t think he got the memo about being curly.😉
He went crazy licking me after I finished combing him, so I guess he was grateful to be rid of the sticky things. He is now happily snoozing on the sofa.

Backtoschoolnotsoonenough Sat 29-Aug-20 15:38:17

Once had to try and get white gloss paint off my rottweiler! I was sat crouched down painting a radiator in the porch . Dd squeezed past to go to work. Ddog saw an escape opportunity and squeezed between me and dd and got out! A hole side of white!!
Teens refused to take her out like that!!
blush

GrumpyMiddleAgedWoman Sat 29-Aug-20 20:22:21

For future reference, OP, the gundog FB pages I am on regularly have people recommending horse mane and tail conditioners as a comb through to shift burrs from spaniel coats. Might be useful for you!

heatseeker14 Sat 29-Aug-20 21:38:24

Thanks @GrumpyMiddleAgedWoman, I need all the help I can get at the moment. I guess I should be grateful he wasn’t covered in grass seeds...
@Backtoschoolnotsoonenough, what a naughty little bugger! 😂

pilates Sun 30-Aug-20 07:15:25

What a gorgeous dog, you can’t be annoyed for long with a face like that ❤️

heatseeker14 Sun 30-Aug-20 09:23:53

Cute but a little mischief-maker. Totally loving life when covered in something nasty. Last night I caught him bin diving for our Chinese leftovers. He stank of Chinese rice for the rest of the evening. 🙄

Pelleas Sun 30-Aug-20 09:26:51

Oh no! Many an hour I used to spend picking those things out of my little spaniel's tail and feathers! He was a champion bin diver too!

SierraHotel Sun 30-Aug-20 09:31:07

Yeah he's laughing at you, especially in the first picture.
Our dog is a terrier and often covers herself in unspeakable horrors (think poo, from anything she's not fussy) so I feel your pain.

Backtoschoolnotsoonenough Sun 30-Aug-20 10:34:25

Last year one of our ddogs puked on our white husky!! Had to bath her which is hard to get her actually wet... Then the other 2 stood awaiting their bath! Was stooped over for bloody ages bathing them all!!.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in