Blooming dog!!!

(3 Posts)
MaisyMary77 Fri 27-Mar-20 11:27:34

Just needed to vent!! I’ve got two lovely dogs-a 9 month old puppy who so far is beautifully behaved and a 2 & a half year old rescue. (Slightly bonkers)
We’ve worked really hard with our rescue and he’s gone from being like a whirlwind to being mischievous but good-we’re his fourth owners-poor thing had a dreadful start in life.

Out on our walk today he got the zoomies and bowled into the back of me-literally sending me flying. I landed hard on my back and I now can’t put weight on my ankle!!! He’s never, ever done anything like that before-so typical that he’s done it now!! Anyone else’s pet acting strangely?

OP’s posts: |
mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork Fri 27-Mar-20 14:10:36

My dog has been known to do this. Maybe yours was so happy to be out for a walk after all the enforced indoors life that he needed a zoomie. Mine, uncharacteristically, found a gap in the garden fence last night (on our return from LONG forest walk, lots off lead) at dusk and disappeared through neighbour's garden into forest at other end after a deer. It took about half an hour to find her and get her back. She was very sorry and apologetic (not good enough!).

MaisyMary77 Fri 27-Mar-20 14:45:22

I’m glad you got her back!!! What a relief!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in