Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours crating puppy in window with full sun.

(12 Posts)
Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Mar-20 12:56:08

Is that how it’s supposed to be done?. It’s barking and whining.

OP’s posts: |
Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Mar-20 14:25:06

It’s still barking & turning around in the cage repeatedly.

coffeeandcreamer Wed 25-Mar-20 14:32:02

Oh lord no.

mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork Wed 25-Mar-20 14:38:03

Ring their doorbell whilst putting a note through their door (so they notice it). Lots of people are unaware of these things. I had to do the same for a neighbour (who is a veterinary nurse), who had brought a caged bird home to board for a few days and left it in full sun through a window whilst she was at work. I'm a parrot owner so I kept nipping out to see if it was still alive and made sure I'd left a note for her asking her not to do it again when she returned to her flat. She did move it into a shaded area after that and the bird survived its one very hot day, thank goodness.

mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork Wed 25-Mar-20 14:39:09

If your neighbour is currently out (why are they?? in these times) - you should call the police as it is the same as seeing a dog stuck in a hot car and they should respond.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Mar-20 14:40:21

It’s got about 50% shade, it’s a south facing window and the suns moved now.

What do we say <flaps>

coffeeandcreamer Wed 25-Mar-20 14:45:36

Hi not sure if you're aware but during the hours of XXX the dogs crate is in full sunlight and puppy has looked quite distressed.
Hope you're all keeping well. All the best!

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Mar-20 14:48:45

Ok, I’ll put that.

My first thought was “look after your puppy he loves you even though you’re obviously fuckwits”.

Thanks. I don’t know why their at work. It’s so distressing listening to him.

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 25-Mar-20 15:05:52

Done it.

Why do people get dogs then leave them alone all day? The other neighbours did the same leaving a dog alone. He was a pup on his first bonfire night and they left him all fireworks night till the next morning.

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 26-Mar-20 10:56:49

Been barking and crying an hour now.

HappyHoppyHippo Fri 27-Mar-20 19:23:14

What a shame, poor pup.
Any response from your note?@Fluffycloudland77

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 27-Mar-20 19:38:02

Yes, they moved his crate and there’s going to be someone with him during the day for a couple of weeks now.

He was crying again today poor thing but I think that’s his last day in there fo a couple of weeks now.

I’m a cat person but I don’t really approve of crating an animal like that, it must be so boring and restrictive.

They’ve got an enclosed garden, if it was us we’d fit a pet door in the patio doors and let him crack on.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in