Talk

Advanced search

'moles' and hair loss

(2 Posts)
FirTree31 Sun 02-Feb-20 20:43:30

Hello, I have a 10 month old Bavarian Mountain Hound bitch, she is my first dog. A couple of months ago I notice a lump under her skin on her back, I took her to the vets who took a sample for a petre dish where white blood cells where found. I was told it was a cyst and it may be there forever. However a couple of days later the lump went down completely. In the last few weeks I noticed all the hair where the lump was had fallen away and there is a black flat area that looks like a large mole. Took her to the vet as she was being sick and asked about it then and he just mumbled something about it being like a human spot. This week there are two other black lumps, both on here torso, but are small but bumpy.

I will take her to the vet again, but has any one else experienced this? I'm feeling very anxious tonight after finding a third one, whilst I was looking at it I noticed some of it was scab.

OP’s posts: |
mrsjoyfulprizeforraffiawork Mon 03-Feb-20 13:43:04

No idea, I'm afraid but I would take her to a DIFFERENT vet, if you can, so you get a second opinion.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in