Talk

Advanced search

Rubber broom - why didn't I think of this before?!

(2 Posts)
Mishfit0819 Wed 04-Dec-19 11:13:47

Just wanted to share for anyone who also struggles with fur & carpets..and dogs who don't like the hoover (all of them?)

Rubber brooms are a gamechanger! Can't believe I didn't think of this earlier, sorry if it's common sense for some blush

My carpets look lovely, fur free and as fluffy as new..much better than my £££ vacuum especially for pet hair. Plus my pup isn't stressed out by it, so much easier all round!

Any other mucky pup cleaning hacks?

CarolJones342 Wed 04-Dec-19 13:06:51

I’d never thought of that either, but I guess it makes sense - it’s the same concept as wiping the sofa with rubber gloves which has been working well for us for many years! What a super idea! My dogs love the vacuum, we have a dog brush attachment for ours and ddogs adore it grin

The only other tip I can think of is that we always add a scoop of baking soda to the detergent section and a couple of drops of lavender essential oil to the softener section of the washer when washing their beds and bedding. They come out smelling fresher than fresh and I like to think it calms them a little (with spaniels we need all the help we can get!).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »