Show me a pic of your dog's favourite toy!

(14 Posts)
imanopossum Sat 02-Nov-19 13:01:24

What is your dog's favourite toy? Looking for some inspiration for a present for my ddog who deserves a treat. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Constantbronchitislaryngitis Sat 02-Nov-19 13:03:05

My dog loves all of my girls cuddly toys and is always pinching them
She seems to love slippers more then anything
Anything I’ve ever bought her as a dog toy just gets abandoned!!

imanopossum Sat 02-Nov-19 13:03:29

Current favourite is close to death's door

OP’s posts: |
AbbieLexie Sat 02-Nov-19 13:12:00

Our dog loves her soft toys especially if they have a squeak! We use one when we are walking her for reassurance that's been mended. She's a rehomed giant girl. The toy is kept with her lead but she goes looking for it and takes it to play with. We pick up a pack of 3 from Costco.

HeidiPeidi Sat 02-Nov-19 14:23:50

Ours loves her soft squeaky toys, but we recently bought this from pets at home:

www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/christmas-tails-plush-monkey-bottle-cruncher-squeaky-dog-toy

It’s a soft cover with an empty plastic bottle inside - she LOVES it. But slippers are her absolute fave thing... they’re total puppy crack 😍

RidgedPerfection Sat 02-Nov-19 14:55:34

Mine loves so many toys; the one in the picture is a real favourite; very hard to get at to rip to pieces (most toys don't survive five minutes) is soft, squashy, bounces, rolls. Called a Holee Roller I think.

The other one he adores is a Kong Squeezz dumbbell - seems utterly indestructible, squeaks, rolls, bounces etc.

SomeoneBeatMeToMyUsername Sat 02-Nov-19 15:05:37

@HeidiPeidi we have that toy too and our smallest girl LOVES it! We’ve had it 2 weeks and already had to change the bottle grin. We also got the gingerbread man tug toy.

Her fave is a squeaky penguin, but she also loves her Kong shell.

Advertisement

StillMedusa Sat 02-Nov-19 17:23:11

My daughter's boyfriend's old sheepskin slipper is our pups absolute favourite thing... it has a fur edge like a tail, is manky as can be (and probably stinky to her nose) and she LOVES it...carries it round and begs us to tug it with her .

After all the dozens of expensive toys we have bought her... a manky slipper....

Wizzbangpop Sat 02-Nov-19 17:38:22

Ovo eggs. Ddog adores them and when goes missing then the look on her face when she picks another one from the egg box is priceless.

However they are pretty flimsy rubber so don't get if your ddog is a chewer

AmazingAardvark Sat 02-Nov-19 21:11:25

This hideous thing!

LimeJellyHead Wed 20-Nov-19 11:41:01

This poor fella... called Chase The Cat smile

LimeJellyHead Wed 20-Nov-19 11:42:13

Hahahahahha, that pic of Chase is sooooo sad. He only has one eye now shock

groovejet Wed 20-Nov-19 20:10:33

This hedgehog soft toy, which is so loved that after a plea on here I was sent a replacement hedgehog from putyourtopontrevor.

AlanPartridgesSausageSandwich Thu 21-Nov-19 08:25:52

@groovejet that picture is too adorable 😊😊😊

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in