Pretty dog beds that don't cost the earth?

(6 Posts)
AintNobodyHereButUsChickens Tue 15-Oct-19 19:26:26

We are having a new kitchen fitted in the spring and I want to get the dog a new bed to go with the new kitchen when it's done (that's where she sleeps, she's even having her own little pet bed unit fitted in!). I want to get her something pretty, but also hardwearing and washable.

I love the look of the Joules beds but I can't justify £45 on a dog bed. Where can I find something similar for half the cost?!

OP’s posts: |
TeacupRex Tue 15-Oct-19 19:40:04

ALDI! They do an XL soft plush bed for £18.99 and large oval shaped beds for £14.99. We got the 'Extra Large Grey Plush Pet Bed' last year in March, it's held up pretty well and both the dogs love it smile

LaidbackLibra Tue 15-Oct-19 19:57:11

Tk Maxx and Homesense get lovely branded pet beds that are great quality and look beautiful, I was spoilt for choice!

AintNobodyHereButUsChickens Tue 15-Oct-19 20:15:45

Ooh yes Tk Maxx! Why didn't I think of there?

@TeacupRex are your Aldi beds still comfortable or have they gone a bit flat? I like their stuff but I'm always reluctant to buy things like cushions/pillows/pet beds because I hate it when things like that go flat!

TeacupRex Wed 16-Oct-19 13:11:47

I've had issues with pillow flattening before with other beds, I'm pleased to say that the Aldi one is still plush and squishy! And it's had a lot of use with two cocker spaniels lying on it every day.

AintNobodyHereButUsChickens Fri 25-Oct-19 22:32:38

Just browsing Facebook earlier and a sponsored ad popped up, Joules are having a 30% off sale.

Holly's new bed will be arriving next week grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in