Talk

Advanced search

Collars

(7 Posts)
Jayne05 Thu 08-Aug-19 09:39:47

My 4 month old border terrier isn’t keen on his collar. Any recommendations for a super comfy one that he won’t be as keen to stop and scratch at every 10 steps on a walk?! Thanks 🙂

OP’s posts: |
missbattenburg Thu 08-Aug-19 09:47:19

They get used to all collars in the end but we use a ruffwear collar (having gone through lots of prettier ones that just got muddy).

It's strong, light, washes easily and dampens the tinkle of the tag.

purrfectlyyappy.com/products/ruffwear-solid-hoopie-dog-collar?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkK_qBRD8ARIsAOteukADgwVApY0sJVCK5qX9jGMGKrhV5KfiO856sQ-Wwm5GyPXUFp0yZKgaAtQTEALw_wcB

TwattingDog Thu 08-Aug-19 09:50:43

Maybe change it for a harness? Pick up cheap ones in B&M etc while he's tiny and get him a gold one when he's grown.

Jayne05 Thu 08-Aug-19 09:52:36

Thanks very much missbattenburg, I’ve never seen a tag silencing thing before. Looks perfect!

Jayne05 Thu 08-Aug-19 09:57:55

Cheers TwattingDog we’re getting him a perfect fit harness as he’s grown out of his puppy one but even on short walks he’s just not keen. He’ll wear it but under sufferance lol!

Jouska Thu 08-Aug-19 11:11:07

I like fleece collars for puppies

fleece collars

Jayne05 Fri 09-Aug-19 06:12:11

Thanks Jouska, that looks very comfy and might be just the job for my collar hating terror!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in