Talk

Advanced search

Meet Orla :)

(18 Posts)
StillMedusa Sun 14-Jul-19 23:33:52

Our 9 week old Eurasier .
A 4 hour drive home and she was amazing..snuggled into her car crate (with my hand in stroking her) and came into the house, bounced round the garden and met the household with many a wag of her tail, and has finally crashed asleep after a few wees in the garden.
She has been so chilled tonight, playing, cuddling... not remotely nervous!
She hasn't pooed yet but I'm assuming her routine will be out so will hopefully catch her in time in the morning (or night as I'm sleeping on the sofa)
We are in love.
And my 22 yr old autistic son said it all ' This is the happiest day of my life Mum...' smile (that's not him cuddling her but my daughters boyfriend!)

ErrolTheDragon Sun 14-Jul-19 23:56:13

Congratulations!
I'd never heard of a Eurasier but having just read the Wikipedia page they sound great.

May you have many happy years together.smile

kamillaw Mon 15-Jul-19 00:24:52

Awww

Girlintheframe Mon 15-Jul-19 05:42:12

Oh my gosh! So cute

TopDogs2019 Mon 15-Jul-19 07:28:57

Aww she's amazing! How did your first night go? Xx

MaitlandGirl Mon 15-Jul-19 07:37:37

Oh my life - she's huge! Totally gorgeous, but huge.

I hope she brings your family many years of joy.

ErrolTheDragon Mon 15-Jul-19 08:01:29

How much of that is fur though? grin

StillMedusa Mon 15-Jul-19 08:36:25

She's 6 kg... and a LOT of fuzz smile The photo makes her look bigger than she is.
She was amazing last night.. no crying.. came on the sofa for a snuggle then settled and the damn birds woke me at 4.30 am. No accidents.. she has weed and pooed in the garden each time , and actually stands by the door to ask to go out (her lovely breeder had already started training her)
I can't believe how chilled she is!
Even better, one cat has gone 'meh' and carried on as usual, the other.. the Mariah Carey of the cat world has refused to come in downstairs but has come in upstairs for breakfast..which is much better than we anticipated, so that is a relief. It will take a long time before she forgives us mind!

ErrolTheDragon Mon 15-Jul-19 08:47:58

Wow, excellent start

Hot summer forecast so hope she can stay literally chilled too! Paddling pool?grin

StillMedusa Mon 15-Jul-19 11:23:56

Paddling pool and sandpit already in place (not showing her yet tho ..waiting til she is bored of being confined in the house and garden!)
grin

newmomof1 Mon 15-Jul-19 11:28:38

Omg
She's incredible 😍

Whitney168 Mon 15-Jul-19 11:30:08

Beautiful, such an attractive breed. Look forward to seeing her grow.

ErrolTheDragon Mon 15-Jul-19 11:32:01

Perfect! Our previous dog liked the sandpit DD had then - for digging but oddly also to snack on...made for some interesting output.hmmgrin

pigsDOfly Mon 15-Jul-19 14:37:28

How gorgeous, like having your own teddy bear.

That's a lot of fluff there if she only weighs 6kg.

Lots of fun filled years ahead.

HeadintheiClouds Mon 15-Jul-19 14:40:21

Beautiful ❤️

Spidey66 Tue 16-Jul-19 07:37:03

I'd not heard of a Eurasia either. I thought they were an 80s pop band.

Cute though x

ditavonteesed Tue 16-Jul-19 07:45:15

She's adorable and amazing for settling on the drive home. What a clever puppy

Booboostwo Tue 16-Jul-19 10:00:26

Aww! What a bundle of gorgeousness!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »