Dog food recommendations for St. Bernard cross

(3 Posts)
StBernard Sun 24-Feb-19 04:47:19

I have a young St. Bernard cross and we are still trying to find the most appropriate dry food for him. I wondered if there was anyone on here with recommendations?

He is part raw fed on raw food patties, unfortunately due to extreme cold here (due to be -35 tomorrow) I don't want to feed carcasses etc as his food has to be inside or freezes before he can finish it!

He is relatively lazy and likes to lay down although he play for about an hour at a time about 4 times a week with friends. I need a good that supports strong bone development and good joints.

Does anyone have a similar breed and have any recommendations?

OP’s posts: |
AvocadosBeforeMortgages Sun 24-Feb-19 07:27:00

I'm guessing you're not in the UK!

Tricky to recommend when we don't know where you are, but have a look at www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk and see if any of the suitable options are available in your country.

StBernard Sun 24-Feb-19 13:59:24

I'm from the Uk and will be returning there later this year. We can get a good selection of food gear plus most Uk sites deliver to us so I'm really after recommendations. I've had a look at the site and have a few ideas to look for when I head to the pet store this week smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in