Rainbow Bridge

(7 Posts)
DogMamma Wed 19-Dec-18 15:22:12

So sorry for your loss. Lost my girl in July. Same as you It hurt more than losing some people, I still cry every night and at odd moments like when I'm grating cheese and I turn and she's not there. I called her for her food yesterday....sobbed like a baby, doesn't feel like it's going to get any easier either but I'm sure it will. Luckily for me I have 3 of her kids so I still feel i have her with with me most of the time x

Barbaraanne22 Wed 19-Dec-18 15:14:11

flowers

twinnywinny14 Wed 19-Dec-18 09:33:20

Time is a healer, it will never be easy but it will get easier in time. Although it may not seem like it, you have done the right thing. Have you consider another dog? Some people can’t think about that straight away and for others it really helps , but obviously has to be the right time x

doodleygirl Wed 19-Dec-18 09:27:34

So sorry for your lossflowers

BiteyShark Wed 19-Dec-18 07:37:39

So sorry flowers

showmeyourgroovymoves Tue 18-Dec-18 22:21:44

So sorry. Try and remember the good times. I lost my dog last year and it is really tough. It will get better though. flowersflowers

CluelesslyMommin Tue 18-Dec-18 22:12:33

Lost my dog yesterday, he was the grand age of 15 so has lived an excellent life, but that doesn't make it any easier.
I have lost people in my life before, but never has it felt this bad. I already miss him so much and just want him back.
He helped me through so many really difficult and challenging times, which I feel like I'm now reliving on top of dealing with his loss.
I haven't slept in 24 hours and I'm exhausted, but everytime I try to sleep I just start sobbing again.
How do I move forward from this? Because I feel like I've been encased in concrete.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in