Feeding raw food alongside cold pressed kibble?

(3 Posts)
Unmumsyme Wed 17-Oct-18 22:31:16

I used to until she refused the raw food! She’s a fussy madam so we do chop and change a fair bit. No problems for us, but obviously just our experience. Gentle customer services is incredibly helpful so it would be worth giving them a ring if you have questions.

thegirlsallgrowedupnow Wed 17-Oct-18 22:21:23

Bump

OP’s posts: |
thegirlsallgrowedupnow Tue 16-Oct-18 22:02:37

Just that really. We struggled to find a diet that didn’t make Cocodog alternate between constipation and loose stools and also gain weight even though she is a very active dog. For several months now she has been on Gentle fish cold pressed kibble morning and evening and I add a tiny bit of tinned sardine or some raw veggies and once a week a raw egg on top. She also gets a raw marrowbone about once a month and dried tripe sticks or fish braids as treats. Has done really well on this, correct weight, good coat and small firm poos.
I would like to substitute her evening meal with a raw complete to give her more variety. Gentle say that their food is suitable to feed with a raw diet. Anyone on here who does this? Views? Thoughts?

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in