Talk

Advanced search

Best website for dog friendly pubs

(11 Posts)
sleepwouldbenice Wed 25-Apr-18 23:31:38

Hi
As it says really. When I google the websites that come up dont even seem to recognise our local places that I know are dog friendly so looking for good websites that cover as many as possible and of course is usually up to date

Thanks lots

AvocadosBeforeMortgages Wed 25-Apr-18 23:46:11

Unfortunately I've never managed to find one - there's definitely a gap in the market.

A local dog owners facebook group is quite useful though, and certain chains like Brewdog (!) are dog friendly throughout.

maxiflump1 Thu 26-Apr-18 00:15:15

http://www.doggiepubs.org.uk/the_pubs.php

We've used this site quite often when we are going somewhere new but as you say it depends on your are I guess.

LondonGin Thu 26-Apr-18 00:16:11

There is a scheme that pubs belong to for free that they advertise on a website as dog friendly. I’ll have a think about what it’s called!
Where are you OP? Looking for anywheee specific?

sleepwouldbenice Thu 26-Apr-18 21:22:28

Thanks all. Live on the wirral in the northwest. I know we have a good few round us it was more for when we are out and about

Thanks

ArtyKitty Fri 27-Apr-18 21:28:01

Dugsnpubs! Im in Scotland but it covers England too providing the pubs/cafes/shops have subscribed. Its brilliant!!

sleepwouldbenice Mon 30-Apr-18 20:40:29

Thanks will take a look!

JustHereForThePooStories Mon 30-Apr-18 20:41:34

I use an app called Petlas and find it good. Not just pubs- shows all dog-friendly cafes/restaurants/shops locally.

Starryskiesinthesky Mon 30-Apr-18 20:53:47

Another vote for dugsnpubs

geekone Mon 30-Apr-18 22:16:37

Dugsandpubs app 1.99 and full access to all lists.

sleepwouldbenice Mon 30-Apr-18 23:49:29

Fabulous thanks all will take a good look.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: