Talk

Advanced search

Celia Cross Greyhound Rescue

(8 Posts)
SkipToMyLooo Fri 10-Nov-17 17:32:07

Can anyone tell me how far out they go to do homechecks please? We’re two hours away. Thanks

rightsaidfrederickII Sat 11-Nov-17 13:04:02

Why not give them a ring and ask?

SkipToMyLooo Tue 14-Nov-17 07:37:54

Because I was wondering if anyone had any personal experience using them, and I have a rather complicated situation that I was trying to work out.

userxx Wed 15-Nov-17 22:49:21

I'm pretty sure all greyhound rescue centres do home checks. They need to make sure the garden is secure and the fences are high enough.

CMOTDibbler Thu 16-Nov-17 11:30:18

Some sighthound charities will take homechecks done by others. Had you seen a dog you were particularly interested in with Celia Cross? There are lots of greyhound/lurcher rehoming groups all over the country, so there will be one close to you

Flippetydip Thu 16-Nov-17 13:20:53

Ours came a good two hours to us but it was not Celia Cross. They may have people who are closer to you than the headquarters who will actually do the checking.

Give them a buzz, I'm sure they'll let you know.

SkipToMyLooo Thu 16-Nov-17 21:16:01

Thank

SkipToMyLooo Thu 16-Nov-17 21:17:51

Sorry, thank you everyone. I already have my gorgeous houndie. I was in touch with them about 18 months ago and something a bit strange happened with them and it suddenly occurred to me why it could have been and just wondered how far out they went when they do their homechecks.

Sorry to be cryptic but I can’t really say much more as I may out myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now