Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How do you make sure you’re seen in the dark?

(11 Posts)
FaintlyBaffled Fri 03-Nov-17 10:27:53

The changing of the clocks has heralded the start of Night Walks, a hotly anticipated activity by all three FaintlyDogs grin
I’ve the years we’ve managed to break/ lose/ eat a variety of reflective collars, flashing tags and luminous jackets so I’m in the market for replacements.
Amazon has yielded a baffling array of items at varying costs and with markedly differing reviews, so I am still empty handed and in the market for recommendations.
Cost not a major factor so long as the items are durable. And as two of my dogs are working cockers, those collars that slip over the head vanish within minutes hmm

FaintlyBaffled Fri 03-Nov-17 10:28:37

Ooh, and ideally I’d like three different colours so I can tell which one is getting up to no good wink

noitsnotteatimeyet Fri 03-Nov-17 18:01:51

We’ve got some flashing lights by Trixie which attach to my dog’s harness - very cheap but very bright - got them from zooplus

We also got a flashing collar for long-haired dogs which is great but it goes over his head so not what you’re after

diamonte68 Sun 05-Nov-17 07:20:29

I use puplights they are like a head torch that attaches to the dogs collar. They are amazing, very bright and so far very resilient. Downside is they are white lights so you won't be able to distinguish the dogs so my 2 have these LED collars in different colours that I attach their puplights to.

MarcoPoloCX Mon 06-Nov-17 11:54:01

Got flashing LED collars, they are quite bright so I can see the buggers chasing foxes in the dark.

PhatSlag Wed 08-Nov-17 21:08:54

EzyDog Adventure Lights are really bright and come in different colours. I can see PhatDog from a long way off and in the bushes.

bluebells1 Thu 09-Nov-17 14:14:20

Rechargable LED collars.

TheHodgeoftheHedge Thu 09-Nov-17 15:33:02

I also really recommend the EzyDog Adventure Lights.

FaintlyBaffled Thu 09-Nov-17 16:57:42

I’m thrilled that the EzyDog lights also have the added advantage that I can dress my three up as traffic lights grin
<scampers off to Amazon>

TheHodgeoftheHedge Thu 09-Nov-17 20:17:06

Hahahaha we joke about them being little landing beacons in their ezydog lights ;)

SwimmingInTheBlueLagoon Fri 10-Nov-17 00:49:13

dress my three up as traffic lights 😂😂😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now