Talk

Advanced search

Luxurious dog bed for larger than average greyhound

(5 Posts)
AnUtterIdiot Tue 19-Sep-17 10:35:36

He has dog beds but they're getting a bit old. None of them compare to his favourite bed of all time, a gigantic leather beanbag designed for humans which he loved to sink into but sadly he destroyed it with his big spadey claws. I would replace the beanbag if I didn't think the same thing would happen again. I'm expecting twins in December so would like to set him up with something (relatively) magnificent that he has a comfy place to take himself to when they start wailing. Any recommendations? I'm prepared to spend up to a couple of hundred quid if it has a prospect of lasting a reasonable time.

NB we tried getting him an outdoor beanbag but he didn't like the coating and kept sliding off it.

CMOTDibbler Tue 19-Sep-17 15:06:53

My dogs have a gigantic memory foam bed from ebay, which they like to be topped with a teddy bear fleece from Dunelm, though I think that a folded duvet would be even better - but ddog2 likes to scrape things around.

Congratulations on the twins!

toboldlygo Tue 19-Sep-17 17:18:45

Value option: www.zooplus.co.uk/customerpicturedisplay/shop/dogs/dog_beds_baskets/orthopaedic_dog_beds/535406

Splurge option: www.orvis.co.uk/dog-beds

plominoagain Thu 21-Sep-17 22:47:06

We actually just bought a single mattress and put a double duvet over it. Works a treat .

AnUtterIdiot Tue 26-Sep-17 21:26:27

Thanks, guys!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now