Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a do not feed me please scarf/ribbon etc that can be attached to a harness ?

(6 Posts)
Goingtobeawesome Fri 26-May-17 10:35:21

I've made AwesomeDog one but it's felt so is a bit bulky and it is around her collar. I'd rather have it on her harness so less bothersome for her. It isn't for on the lead. Thank you.

I have searched but as always, personal recommendations are better than just random choosing via google.

CowParsleyNettle Fri 26-May-17 10:46:31

Get her a bandana made? I've used a company, I think it was tough guy bandanas.

https://m.facebook.com/Toughguybandannas/

JaneEyre70 Fri 26-May-17 10:50:05

www.friendlydogcollars.com/product-category/do-not-feed/

I've got one for my nervous dog.

CMOTDibbler Fri 26-May-17 10:53:48

If you can find someone locally who does embroidery on t shirts etc, they may well be able to embroider it straight onto her harness, or make a patch that is then sewn around it.
I'll ask my sewing lady about it when I'm down the town later (the dogs like to visit her for biscuits) as she embroiders all sorts of things with her machine

MarcoPoloCX Fri 26-May-17 15:15:51

I need one of those.
One of my dogs pushes to the front of other dogs to get treats and he'll paw you for more.

Goingtobeawesome Fri 26-May-17 15:27:08

Thank you every one. Mine never asked until she was fed without the person asking. Then even when I said no more they continued to give her moreangry. She's now developed bad manners and this week has had an upset tummy.

I made this today to use until I could get a proper one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now