Talk

Advanced search

Feel like I'm playing Russian roulette every time I let the dog out

(5 Posts)
Peopleplease Fri 19-May-17 20:40:46

I live rurally and the fox population seems to have exploded a bit and they're now coming into the garden and leaving shit behind - which my Golden retriever thinks is the best thing ever to roll in!

I can block off bits of the garden but I know it's only a matter of time before he gets covered. When I see him rolling I start worrying!

Poppypooch Fri 19-May-17 20:50:53

Oh fox poo in the garden would be my idea of hell, but ddog would be in heaven he does like a good old roll in eau de fox poo I think it's the Chanel No5 of the dog world. grin

Cocobananas Fri 19-May-17 22:32:19

Is this it for the summer then, I am finding fox poo all over garden. We are putting buckets over it until we pour hot water over it which is not doing grass any good. Anyone got a better way? Cocopup already had two baths this week covered in thick black streaks of it and I am not particularly fussy about a bit of aroma!
Also why is their shit so runny?

SparklingRaspberry Sat 20-May-17 10:48:25

Joy grin that stuff is vile!

Can you not keep him on a lead when you let him out? Not ideal but neither is rolling in fox poo

Peopleplease Sat 20-May-17 17:10:34

I can't put my boy on a lead, he likes lying on the patio and I have a 4 month old and a 3.5 year old. I can't leave them while he yo-yos in and out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now