Talk

Advanced search

Feel like I'm playing Russian roulette every time I let the dog out

(5 Posts)
Peopleplease Fri 19-May-17 20:40:46

I live rurally and the fox population seems to have exploded a bit and they're now coming into the garden and leaving shit behind - which my Golden retriever thinks is the best thing ever to roll in!

I can block off bits of the garden but I know it's only a matter of time before he gets covered. When I see him rolling I start worrying!

Poppypooch Fri 19-May-17 20:50:53

Oh fox poo in the garden would be my idea of hell, but ddog would be in heaven he does like a good old roll in eau de fox poo I think it's the Chanel No5 of the dog world. grin

Cocobananas Fri 19-May-17 22:32:19

Is this it for the summer then, I am finding fox poo all over garden. We are putting buckets over it until we pour hot water over it which is not doing grass any good. Anyone got a better way? Cocopup already had two baths this week covered in thick black streaks of it and I am not particularly fussy about a bit of aroma!
Also why is their shit so runny?

SparklingRaspberry Sat 20-May-17 10:48:25

Joy grin that stuff is vile!

Can you not keep him on a lead when you let him out? Not ideal but neither is rolling in fox poo

Peopleplease Sat 20-May-17 17:10:34

I can't put my boy on a lead, he likes lying on the patio and I have a 4 month old and a 3.5 year old. I can't leave them while he yo-yos in and out.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: