Talk

Advanced search

WWYD - owners of doggie food thieves ?

(9 Posts)
Bubble2bubble Sun 16-Apr-17 10:32:31

So we have my DM and MIL coming for lunch.
I have made dinky individual rhubarb crumbles for everyone go me I turned my back on them for a second and ddog3 has eaten the crumble off three of them ( leaving the rhubarb...)
Noone else knows, just me and ddog3

Do I...
A. Top up the crumble and say nothing
B. Tell everyone there is no pudding, it's Easter eggs all round or maybe a bit of cheese

Whitney168 Sun 16-Apr-17 12:43:51

Surely there's only one answer to this ... ? grin

1nsanityscatching Sun 16-Apr-17 12:47:14

New crumble and the one for dm, one for MIL, and one for dh..... problem sorted grin

MrsDeaconClaybourne Sun 16-Apr-17 12:47:18

I know what I'd do grin

LordRothermereBlackshirtCunt Sun 16-Apr-17 13:09:23

You know what you want to do. . .

Bubble2bubble Sun 16-Apr-17 16:13:26

No one will ever know grin

Shriek Tue 18-Apr-17 00:46:10

just had our easter beef joint eaten... thankfully we had our sunday feast from it, and some slices sliced for lunch today, but still had nearly half left!!! its difficult to know who's the culprit... did the cats pull it off the hob and the ddogs polished it off, one ddog in particular has the finger of suspicion pointed at it... grrr!

1nsanityscatching Tue 18-Apr-17 08:53:00

Oh no Shriek. Eric is a nuisance generally but he is so fussy with food that you could leave anything in reach and he wouldn't bother to as much as sniff it. On the other hand though teaspoons or anything shiny are seen as fair game and he will make off with them at the first opportunity hmm

PenelopeFlintstone Tue 18-Apr-17 09:08:08

Reboil the rhubarb.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now