Talk

Advanced search

Dog bed - What size reusable/washable incontinence pad?

(5 Posts)
PuckyMup Fri 07-Apr-17 19:19:23

Anyone know what size reusable/washable incontinence pad fits on half a single duvet?! Am buying DDogs a new bed that is a single duvet folded in half and then in a cover but one DDog has a habit of peeing on beds when she's cross so want to use a washable inco to protect the duvet as best I can. Wondering if anyone has done this and if so what size fits? Said bed isn't here yet so I can't physically measure it.. I know its a long shot

musicposy Fri 07-Apr-17 21:04:00

This is probably not much use as an answer as you've already ordered the bed but we chucked our soft beds after one too many peeing incidents! What I do instead is a hard plastic bed lined with plenty of furry vetbed. The vetbed goes in the machine at 60 and the hard bed can be wiped over with antibac wipes or similar. The dogs seem happy and cosy in them.

musicposy Fri 07-Apr-17 21:07:20

Could you cover the duvet with a waterproof cover before you fold it in half?

like this one

Wolfiefan Fri 07-Apr-17 21:09:17

Have a look at vet fleece incontinence pads. Bought mine off Amazon. Reusable and designed for dogs. It's in the car so I can't measure it!

PuckyMup Tue 11-Apr-17 17:49:40

Ah the waterproof cover sounds ideal thanks smile I shall have a look at the fleece inco pads too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now