Talk

Advanced search

I wish I was fast enough to take a photo of dpup...

(7 Posts)
murphys Thu 30-Mar-17 12:20:26

My Labrador puppy.... he is 4 months and has no front teeth today. He is just gums.

I am going to assume that they have fallen out and the adult teeth are making their way, but oh my gosh, this is a level of cuteness beyond 10...

Just cannot get him to stay still long enough for a photo shoot.....

kelper Thu 30-Mar-17 12:28:55

Following for the eventual photo, can you get someone to hold him still? smile

BiteyShark Thu 30-Mar-17 12:30:22

The front teeth tend to be the first to fall out (there were for my puppy).

Welcome to the gummy teething stage grin

murphys Thu 30-Mar-17 12:45:52

Yes, will try again when the backup arrive home from school. grin.

Gosh, but he is just chewing anything and everything right now, including me....my arms and ankles are potholed.

I see we have lost yet another pillow from his bed today..... hmm

Jenny70 Thu 30-Mar-17 14:40:22

They grow in fast - mine lost hers the other day and the new ones came within 2 days! So get that photo in quick!

shirleycartersaidso Thu 30-Mar-17 14:44:06

I found an old photo the other day of dog with top two and bottom two missing - I had pulled his lips apart so I could get the photo, it is very cute!

murphys Thu 30-Mar-17 15:10:10

Well there is no way these pictures are getting posted. Most of them are just a golden blurred streak, and those with him in the actual shot look like I am about to do something pretty damn intense to him, and he is clamping his mouth close like a bloody vice grip.

So... the plan of action is to try get a sneaky shot tonight when he is sparko asleep.

I have no clue how animal photographers do it... clearly I am no animal photographer, I cant even get him to stay bloody still for 2 seconds... grin

he is still cute though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now