Talk

Advanced search

It's worth it in the end!

(4 Posts)
sotiredbutworthit Sat 25-Mar-17 21:51:23

Just a little note to those of you struggling through the puppy stage (like I was a few months ago!) It is worth it in the end! They still pull on the lead and have terrible recall but they are amazing members of the family and I love them to bits! There is light at the end of the (furry) tunnel!

Dottymum2 Sun 26-Mar-17 00:53:50

What a wonderful photo and incredibly reassuring to hear. We are having a really hard week with our puppy and it's causing lots of tension in the house so it's nice to know it will pass!!! Gorgeous doggies smile

BiteyShark Sun 26-Mar-17 06:21:48

I totally agree. I was on my knees with my puppy regretting bringing such a disruption into the house for several weeks.

Yesterday sat outside in the garden with our dog and then inside when he just settled down nicely in his bed ( not trying to destroy everything around him) DH and I commented on how different it is compared to three months ago and how nice it is now having a dog in the house.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sun 26-Mar-17 07:17:24

Absolutely agree. As a new dog owner I regretted getting my puppy most days for the first six months! He's 10 now, gorgeous boy, and we have 7 year old gorgeous girl too.

Lovely pic OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now