Talk

Advanced search

Dog kennels kent

(10 Posts)
madasamarchhare Tue 21-Mar-17 15:01:50

Never had to use one before but need to this summer. Any recommendations for kennels in Kent or any to avoid?

slinkysaluki Tue 21-Mar-17 22:04:13

Where. In Kent are you ?

madasamarchhare Tue 21-Mar-17 22:09:59

Iam in Sevenoaks but could travel pretty much through any part of Kent

FuckyNell Tue 21-Mar-17 22:11:52

I use these they're lovely

www.redhousekennel.co.uk/

Floralnomad Tue 21-Mar-17 23:19:11

My dog never goes to kennels but I've heard good things about Canada Farm at South Darenth ( nr Bluewater) .

madasamarchhare Wed 22-Mar-17 05:00:16

Thank you all for your replies. Canada farm
Was on my list but they don't have availability for when I need it. I will check out Red House. Thank you. I have looked at Viking oak has anyone used them ?

slinkysaluki Wed 22-Mar-17 09:01:50

I'm near Canterbury so prob no good for you. Hope you manage to find somewhere.

Floralnomad Wed 22-Mar-17 14:42:48

If that's the Viking Oak that has the 'rescue' kennel part , I wouldn't . Have you asked your vets who they would recommend .

madasamarchhare Wed 22-Mar-17 17:04:30

Thanks Flora, it does have a rescue part. Apparently the rescues and boarders are kept separately. Which was evident when I looked. Have looked at a nice friendly one in ashford today with large paddocks which was much better. Will check out the other ones as above though.

Superoo Wed 22-Mar-17 21:45:44

I can recommend Haxted Kennels just outside Edenbridge. We have used them for several years. The owners are really caring. The dogs get matched with animals of similar age and temperament and get to run around together in their own fields.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now