Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Teething

(4 Posts)
BiteyShark Wed 01-Mar-17 06:03:08

Awww I feel so sorry for my puppy. He has lost all 4 canines. The top two are just poking through again but the bottom two have only just fallen out and he is struggling a bit. Have read that the bottom two help to keep his tongue in place and he does seem to be gulping a bit now sad

Hoping that they are the last to go and we are nearly done as I have to keep washing his toys to remove the blood.

Thewolfsjustapuppy Wed 01-Mar-17 07:37:59

I keep standing on teeth that have fallen out too. Pup is chewing sucking every thing cloth and woolen at the moment as she can't cope with her normal chewy toys.

BiteyShark Wed 01-Mar-17 07:48:03

wolf I have only found three, the rest I haven't been quick enough to stop him eating them as I see him sniffing something and then bang he has eaten it.

Mine still chews his old toys but whines during it so it must hurt sad

Will be glad when they are all out. Some articles suggest the canines are the last to drop out although molars might still grow through afterwards so fingers crossed we are near the end.

Thewolfsjustapuppy Wed 01-Mar-17 08:00:20

Pup still has one canine but the adult one is growing behind it so it wont be long. On the plus side she has stopped ankle biting grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now