Talk

Advanced search

She's gone :(

(12 Posts)
wishesandkisses Fri 10-Feb-17 20:16:42

I wrote on here earlier to see if I was making the right decision and it was. I'm completely and utterly heartbroken but it was the kindest thing to do. I'm just going to miss her so much. She was always so happy to see you, she had so much character and was so loyal, and kind and I just can't believe it's happened. I love her so much I don't know how to contemplate what's just happened. I wish she would of lived forever. When you buy dogs you know this is inevitable but it doesnt hurt any less when it happens. Rest in peace my sweet Belle

Awks Fri 10-Feb-17 20:18:03

Rest in peace Belle. They only live long enough to break your heart, but you do recover. Be kind to yourself and remember all the lovely times xxxx

justdontevenfuckingstart Fri 10-Feb-17 20:20:50

You absolutely did the right thing, I know your heart is totally broken but you did what you needed to do for her. Have been there. Don't be afraid to cry it out. Much love to you, sincerely, because we know how much it hurts xxx

Floggingmolly Fri 10-Feb-17 20:20:54

Sorry sad

Foldedtshirt Fri 10-Feb-17 20:21:50

flowers I'm sorry.

YouHadMeAtCake Fri 10-Feb-17 20:25:47

OP I am so sorry. You did the right thing . Your beautiful girl knew she was loved and she loved you too. It devastates me every time, even years later. I think you never get over the loss, the pain, but you learn to live with it and manage it.Grieve in your own time, in your own way and be kind to yourself.

Wolfiefan Fri 10-Feb-17 20:28:17

I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free in the sunshine over the rainbow bridge beautiful Belle.
She was lucky to have you OP. You have done the best for her. Even if it broke your heart. flowers

LivinOnAChair Fri 10-Feb-17 20:29:05

Rest In Peace Belle flowers we know we have to make these decisions for our little friends but it doesn't make it any easier when it comes down to it. She will know you did what was right for her and she will be at peace, you try to be at peace too and remember all the lovely things you've just told us about her x

Sugarpiehoneyeye Fri 10-Feb-17 20:49:57

Aww, OP, I'm so sorry, I'm tearing up now. I know you feel like your hearts been ripped out, but you put her first, and gave her the greatest kindness, you didn't let her down, you were there for her. What a very lucky and loved girl Belle was, to have you. Try to be kind to yourself, if only more people were as brave as you.
Rest in peace beautiful Belle 🌺

wishesandkisses Tue 14-Feb-17 16:47:03

Thanks everyone, I've read these every night since it happened and although I always cry, I'm so grateful to read these messages xx

1stDinkyDecker Tue 14-Feb-17 16:50:17

Rest in Peace lovely Belle.

I'm coming up to a year without my boy. I still speak to him everyday and see him in all his usually places around the house. I really wish I could have him back, but know it was absolutely the right thing to do at the time.

Sugarpiehoneyeye Tue 14-Feb-17 17:26:42

I do the same Dinky, I lost my girl 2 years ago, it's still so hard ...
💐 For everyone who has lost their best friend, big or small, they break our hearts, when they go.
Wishesandkisses, she's still there Lovely, you just can't see her, that's what I tell myself, 'cos she was my shadow. ❤️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now