Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The Adventures of Eric (and friends)

(45 Posts)
Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 11:14:09

As requested, Eric now has his own thread.

Please post your own doggy adventures to avoid him becoming too fame hungry grin

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 11:19:44

This is the day Eric got a new fur brother. He couldn't work out why this other dog was suddenly in his bed, so he chose to ignore him completely and carry on his day as normal.

Deadnettle Thu 19-Jan-17 11:23:38

Yay! Eric is great.

I just had a look for cute poodle pics and failed. She mostly looks like she will kill you in your sleep (she is very cat like)

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:36:36

Eric's standard cuddle requesting position....

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:38:39

he thinks he still fits under the coffee table like he did when he was 12 weekshmm

SantaClausMortificado Thu 19-Jan-17 12:39:41

Loving your Eric looking Guilty first pic!

What is Eric doing today?

Why did you call him Eric?

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:40:09

5 days before Christmas... they unwrapped all their presents and Eric got stuck in a scrunchy spider.

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:41:40

When your neck fat turns into a parachute and slows you down sad

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:42:53

He sits like this every day, we assume he's curing cancer or solving world hunger...

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:45:13

The only thing in the world Eric hates is baths.

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 12:49:00

Today Eric has a busy schedule of sleeping, not doing as he's told and more snoozing. Later I hear he's planning to bark at the neighbors and steal a slipper.

He's called Eric because DP wouldn't let me call him Rupert! When he was a puppy he looked like a little grumpy old man, hence he got a grumpy old man name! (Sorry any Eric's out there)

lozengeoflove Thu 19-Jan-17 13:23:06

Eric! Hello there. I'm so happy that you now have your own thread.

I love his 'one is it not amused
' face. The pensive, longing staring out the window is another favourite.

lumberries please tell me that Eric has an agent and will be staring in the next Sherlock series.

SantaClausMortificado Thu 19-Jan-17 13:34:47

Aw! Cute puppy Eric.

I also like the solving world peace while looking out the window photo.

I want an Eric of my own!

DontTouchTheMoustache Thu 19-Jan-17 13:35:12

Omg I'm so happy about this thread!!!! Eric fan club right here.

DontTouchTheMoustache Thu 19-Jan-17 13:37:07

This is Alfie btw. He loves Eric too.

Finbogy Thu 19-Jan-17 13:37:17

These are pure gold, love you Eric!
I have a young pup who only manages the "who, me?" Head tilt of supreme cuteness at the moment but is working her way through school up to the university of full on terrorism grin

lozengeoflove Thu 19-Jan-17 13:37:34

deadnettle, I'm suitably terrified. Apologies for overlooking killer poodle, I was totally smitten by posing Eric.

Look at him stretched out on the sofa grin

DontTouchTheMoustache Thu 19-Jan-17 13:42:40

As you can see Alfie gives 0 fucks, he enjoys putting muddy paws on my bedsheets, showing he his balls and sitting on my son.

Lumberries Thu 19-Jan-17 13:50:38

I'm a huge evil poodle fan and Alfie is gorgeous!!

Eric has a well established and enviable bromance with his adopted rescue brother, Elvis. They are completely inseparable grin

lozengeoflove Thu 19-Jan-17 13:56:13

Alfie and baby have the same expression on their face grin ... Keep walking woman, nothing to see here.

RaveclawZia13 Thu 19-Jan-17 14:05:45

My dog Zia practicing her evil face at the breeders a few days before we collected her and her now.

dingit Thu 19-Jan-17 15:41:12

Loving his bath photos grin

Deadnettle Thu 19-Jan-17 17:36:16

My evil poodle is actually really lovely. Sadly she is jet black so photos are difficult.

Here is a picture with her hair down (its the before pic of the one upthread), a picture of her being active and a picture of her sleeping as a pup.

spiderlight Thu 19-Jan-17 18:14:35

Yay - hello Eric! You are fabulous. Amazing coloured eyes. This is Archie, who is also blessed in the eye department.

Eragonsegg Thu 19-Jan-17 21:34:04

Ah I'm in love with Eric! Meet Barry, thick as shit but extremely snuggly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now