Talk

Advanced search

My puppy is singing

(14 Posts)
Goingtobeawesome Thu 12-Jan-17 20:06:58

She loves the snow and is trying to get us to open the door again so she can get outside. At first she didn't like it then went outside and now loves it. She's five months.

Shriek Thu 12-Jan-17 20:11:55

Dpuppy /ddoggie snow pics!

... [hangs around hopefully]

Shriek Thu 12-Jan-17 20:14:00

singing ?...

Goingtobeawesome Thu 12-Jan-17 20:24:15

Can't do the photo confused.

Ilovecaindingle Thu 12-Jan-17 20:26:04

"you ain't nothing but a hound dog"?
Or" who let the dogs out "?
Maybe" how much is that doggy in the window "?

OllyBJolly Thu 12-Jan-17 20:28:22

Ha! Made me smile. My dog used to sing along to Songs of Praise and Susan Boyle. We would YouTube him!

TimTamTerrier Thu 12-Jan-17 20:37:57

My dog sings too. He makes lots of different noises, he's a very chatty sort of dog, but singing is his favourite. It was funny when DS got his hands on a harmonica because whenever DS blew a note the dog would copy it. He wasn't pitch perfect, but he was reasonably close and would sing a high note when the harmonica was high and a low one when the harmonica was low, and the notes were about the same length too.

Ceaser1981 Thu 12-Jan-17 20:38:18

Haha i have a staffie and he is very vocal, tells us exactly what he wants! Hes a diva! Loves snow and constantly wants out to play

Goingtobeawesome Fri 13-Jan-17 07:13:42

Here she is

MissRainbowBrite Fri 13-Jan-17 07:31:18

It's lovely when pups see snow for the first time.
Our springer somehow knew it had snowed even though all the curtains were shut she was paddling to go outside. She's been and had 2 minute zoomies in it and is now back fast asleep on the sofa.

GeorgeTheThird Fri 13-Jan-17 07:46:00

It sounds different when there is snow - it's apparent even to humans so it must be really obvious to dogs

Goingtobeawesome Fri 13-Jan-17 08:17:50

Terrible picture I'll try and get a better one.

She was barking at 3:25 but no way was she playing out then!

Shriek Fri 13-Jan-17 19:15:32

Why are they SO excited by snow! Mine have been going nuts! tail-tucking whizzing around and chasing, sliding long distances downhill in it weeeeee!

Goingtobeawesome Fri 13-Jan-17 19:55:31

Best bit was when she caught a snowball in her mouth. It was also funny when I threw snowballs and when she reached them they had broken up. What's not so funny is her asking barking loudly every minute to go out and play in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now