Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone tried the toys made from firehose?

(6 Posts)
Cannothtinkofaname Fri 16-Dec-16 09:56:45

Our cockapoo destroys any toy we buy her, which is a bit annoying when you spend £12 on a snake that's wrecked in minutes.

In Pets at Home they have toys made from firehose and are supposed to be really tough.

Before I waste yet more money, has anyone tried theses toys please.

Thanks

Gingerbreadmam Fri 16-Dec-16 10:15:13

We havent bur our mini dachshund has tuff enuff ones. He always damages the ears a bit but the rest stay intact so they have been a great find for us as he literally destroys everything in aboit 15 seconds.

Cannothtinkofaname Fri 16-Dec-16 10:51:54

Our dog aims for the noses or splits the seams then proceeds to remove the stuffing, grrr!

I'll Google tuff enuff and see what they have.

Thanks

froglou Fri 16-Dec-16 12:10:56

If you have the receipt go back to PAH for a refund or if not go back anyway and ask to exchange for something tougher, kongs are good if you don't have one! PAH are really good for refunds and exchanging.

Gingerbreadmam Fri 16-Dec-16 14:38:00

Its the seems on the tuff enuff that stops them breaking so might be worth a try.

Blackfellpony Fri 16-Dec-16 19:57:17

We've had a fire hose and it did last longer than most!

Eventually it did die a death but I have two German shredders shepherds so it was inevitable! I would say it lasted a few weeks until was ripped apart which is good for mine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now