Talk

Advanced search

Raw feeding

(4 Posts)
Madhousemummy Wed 16-Nov-16 12:46:11

Hi I have decided to switch pup onto raw food as he really isn't interested in the dry and after trying him with some Nutriment and seeing him devour it with gusto I have came across a great local supplier ( Hungry hounds) who are much cheaper than Nutriment. I'm just wondering how much I should feed pup Nutriment advise 6% of body weight but supplier recommends 9% I should mention that supplier food has no veg only meat, bone and offal if this makes a difference? Any help with staring off feeding raw would be much appreciated. Another picture for traffic grin

Tootyfilou Thu 17-Nov-16 14:03:04

No advice, but what a BEAUTIFUL puppy!
I have 2 adult golden retrievers currently fed on Millies Wolfheart, but I am thinking of changing to raw too.

FluffyPineapple Thu 17-Nov-16 18:29:16

Hope this helps. Raw feeding is difficult to get into but once you do its great! Good luck x

rawfeddogs.org/rawguide.html

Madhousemummy Sat 19-Nov-16 20:05:35

Thank you tooty he is adorable he is our first retriever and we are blown away with how laid back he is. It is Millies we are switching from an excellent dry but pup just was not interested in it. He is loving the raw though.
Fluffy thank you that is very helpful I'm not brace enough to get ratios correct myself so buying a complete from a supplier at moment x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now