As is the way of these things, both elderly DDogs (10.5 & 12.5) need GAs and surgery.
Nothing too major - one should just have bruising and a couple of days recovery time (gland flush and FNA), the other, a weeks or so for healing and then stitches out (castration and scrotal sac removal).
Am I mad to think about booking them in for surgery at the same time? We anticipate someone having to sleep downstairs with them the day they come home - there are two of us, so we could take one dog each?
Or, should we let one recover before the other goes in? Gland flush is booked for this week - We've got a weekend away booked in a couple of weeks so we might have to delay the castration until we get back if we don't have it done this week.