Talk

Advanced search

Fitbark

(5 Posts)
brittanyfairies Sun 04-Sep-16 16:24:16

Has anyone any experience of using a Fitbark with their dog? I've been looking at this to use with my springer puppy. Just to monitor her activity when we're not home, whether the dog walker is coming at the right time etc.

I'd like to hear experiences of others before I fork out.

TheWildRumpyPumpus Sun 04-Sep-16 16:30:59

We have one! What do you want to know exactly?

TheWildRumpyPumpus Sun 04-Sep-16 16:33:07

You can see hour by hour what activity the animal has done so it would be good for what you want it for.

brittanyfairies Sun 04-Sep-16 16:40:05

Thanks for replying. Do you think it's value for money? Are you glad you have it?

Now that the summer holidays and the pup is being left for longer periods of time, I'm worried that she's bored, not getting enough exercise etc. Wondering what she does when I'm not there.

I just want to monitor that she's content when we're not around, whether I need to ask the dog walker to come earlier or later? And generally just be a bit nosy into what she gets up to when I'm not home.

I wear a fitbit, so kind of know how much exercise she has in a day (just double what I do as she spends so much time running on ahead and then coming back).

Do I need to just buy the thing that attaches to her collar or would I have to buy the wifi monitor thing as well? I think that makes it quite pricy.

TheWildRumpyPumpus Sun 04-Sep-16 16:45:56

We just have a collar thing then I connect by Bluetooth from my iPhone. There isn't an app for all phones btw so check yours is compatible, DH's Lumia can't connect.

I'm not really fussed about it but then I'm home all day so know what the dog is up to...DH bought it as he's tech obsessed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now