Talk

Advanced search

If you were a fluffy ginger dog....

(9 Posts)
Noitsnotteatimeyet Sun 03-Jul-16 21:13:52

Where would you have hidden one of my slippers??? hmm

He's not giving anything away ...

Wolfiefan Sun 03-Jul-16 21:16:05

In his tummy. That face clearly says "I have stomach ache and any moment I am going to barf up the remains of the slipper!"
grin

minatiae Sun 03-Jul-16 21:16:50

Having surveyed by animals' hiding places...

Behind the dresser
Under the flowerbeds
Down the sink
In the bed. And by that I mean in a hole in the bottom of the bed, not between sheets.

Noitsnotteatimeyet Mon 04-Jul-16 08:34:55

Found it!! He'd hidden it behind some plant pots in the garden hmm. Thankfully he's not a chewer, he just likes carrying things around in his mouth ...

clam Mon 04-Jul-16 09:00:25

Was just going to suggest checking the plant pots! That's where my shoe-carrying ginger dog puts things.

DiamondInTheRuff Mon 04-Jul-16 09:31:51

Our lab once did this to the left boot of the gas man who was installing our new boiler. He was NOT impressed...

Though it was better than the time he dropped his frozen Banana & Yoghurt kong into the electrician's tool bag and ran off with some sort of gadget. By the time anybody realised the kong had defrosted all over the inside of the bag and the gadget was buried in the veggie patch.

nothingtoadd Mon 04-Jul-16 19:48:11

grin

twojues Mon 04-Jul-16 20:20:43

Oh, that's a typical "I didn't do nothing" toller look. I have one that does that too

Noitsnotteatimeyet Mon 04-Jul-16 22:04:38

grin diamond

Twojues - when he was little and he picked up shoes or something similar we'd swap it for a treat. After a couple of times he started running round the house to find stuff that he'd then drop in front of us and ask for a treat - they are definitely too clever ...

Now he only hides stuff when he thinks he's not getting enough attention, usually when I'm on the phone hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now