Talk

Advanced search

Take your dog to work day!

(8 Posts)
pandaskitchen Fri 24-Jun-16 13:24:17

Here is Mrs Whippy at work with me.

She has had a productive day- So far has been networking and on meet and greet (collecting cuddles), emptied a bin and done some shredding. Had a working lunch,been on a site inspection and managed to get rabbit poo on her neck.

Just settling down for a nap. Are there any other hounds at work today?

Clg199 Fri 24-Jun-16 13:32:03

She is beautiful. My greyhound is a bigger (and older) version of her and I'd love to bring him to work if it was allowed here. Most of the time he'd sleep in the corner and nobody would even notice him. Then he'd wake up, wander round loudly demanding fuss from everyone, he'd snaffle sandwiches straight off desks, and his wind would soon lead to me being asked to take him home, so I'd get an early afternoon!

CMOTDibbler Fri 24-Jun-16 13:39:57

I work from home, so my dogs are always with me when I'm at my desk. My SIL takes her dog to work with her, and he hangs out in the security office when she's in meetings.

My favourite client, they can take their dogs to work with them, and the site has staff kennels for when its not appropriate to have them with you. I love at lunchtime that they are all out walking the dogs, so its very relaxing for me grin

Clg199 Fri 24-Jun-16 13:41:21

This is the fella himself (I know you asked for dogs at work, but any excuse!)

pandaskitchen Fri 24-Jun-16 13:41:45

Clg he sounds adorable- though not really that much different. One parp can clear the room as she looks around to see who made the smell!

Greyhorses Fri 24-Jun-16 14:44:29

I take my dogs to work and I wish i could leave them at home...they are a massive pain!

Lovely whippet grin

LimeJellyHead Fri 24-Jun-16 20:15:27

One year my Berkeley helped with answering the phones grin

strandedabroad Fri 24-Jun-16 20:24:31

Mine comes in with me most days. He has a cardboard den but likes to sleep really close to people's feet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now