Wet dog food

(9 Posts)
Kaffiene Sat 21-May-16 10:20:27

Hi

Has anyone got any suggestions for a wet dog food that doesn't cost the earth. 16 week old spaniel pup is refusing Nature-diet puppy. I don't have the freezer space to do raw

Thanks

JustBeingJuliet Sat 21-May-16 10:46:39

Zooplus sell a range called Rocco which is brilliant quality and my dog seems to love it. Reasonable priced too smile

TrionicLettuce Sat 21-May-16 13:44:19

As well as Rocco there's Rinti, Bozita Naturals, Lukullus and Animonda GranCarno on Zooplus that are all decent quality but not too pricey.

Millies Wolfheart wet foods are really good and work out at £1.25 a tin if you go for the bigger packs.

Wainwrights Grain Free trays from PaH are pretty good as well, though they might be too similar to Nature-Diet.

Lara2 Sat 21-May-16 16:35:39

Forthglade is pretty good too - comes in trays. I pay about £12 for mixed box of 12 at PamPurred Pets. DDog used to be on Burns, but as he got older (he's 12) he liked dry food less. He loves this food with a little Burns dry mixer - his condition is still great too.

Kaffiene Sun 22-May-16 09:04:53

Thanks, I guess I will work my way through Zooplus options I have forgotten about their other brands. Have tried a lot of those brands for the cats but not dogs. I hope the Yodel delivery man is feeling strong :-)

Dieu Sun 22-May-16 10:15:05

Perhaps I was unlucky, but only time I used Zooplus, delivery took ages. So order well in advance!

Kaffiene Sun 22-May-16 18:29:49

I think you must have been unlucky or have a rubbish Yodel service. We use them all the time and get super quick delivery.

Mummymoanasaurus Mon 23-May-16 21:31:00

Simpsons do wet food too, not sure how expensive it is

KittyBeans72 Thu 26-May-16 12:45:51

Fetch from Ocado is awesome with it's service but I don't think they have those brands

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now