Talk

Advanced search

Is there such a thing as a stylish bum bag (or alternative)?

(8 Posts)
SexLubeAndAFishSlice Wed 24-Feb-16 22:03:30

My coat pockets are pretty full, with my tissues, phone, poo bags, treats etc. I feel like I need some kind of small bag I can fit more stuff in, like the dogs leads when I let them off and a tennis ball or two. I have a backpack but it feels a bit like overkill just for those few bits.

Is there something out there that's not totally hideous and unstylish?

YourBubzYourRulzHun Wed 24-Feb-16 22:09:28

I have a Doog dog walking belt. Can fit poo bags, treats, keys, phone and can clip the leads to the carabiners.

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Thu 25-Feb-16 07:59:31

I like the fact that the doog has a velcro patch for a tennis ball grin

LilCamper Thu 25-Feb-16 10:02:11

Rapid Rewards

EasyToEatTiger Thu 25-Feb-16 10:02:48

A stylish bum bag. Hmmm. confused hmm I use a little Kipling bag which is big enough for a couple of balls, poo bags and treats. It was cheap enough to be useful as a dog bag (I bought it at an outlet) and has so far been very good. I don't think bum bags come in stylish or sexy. Do they?

JohnCusacksWife Thu 25-Feb-16 10:23:48

I have a Doggone Good treat bag which has loads of room for treats, poo bags, ball and a handy zipped pocket at the bag for my phone & keys. V practical but not sure I'd say it was stylish!

CMOTDibbler Thu 25-Feb-16 10:54:48

I have a cross body bag with lots of zip pockets that I got from ebay that I use for dog walking. Treats go in a front pocket that I leave unzipped when out, whistle lives in another so I know where it is, poo bags, hand gel in another, tennis balls and emergency squeaky thing in the main bit

LimeJellyHead Fri 26-Feb-16 09:00:20

I use one of these cos I travel light www.dfordog.co.uk/pick-pocket-dog-lead-pouch.html

Hubby does the carrying of all the other stuff, lol grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now