Talk

Advanced search

so sad

(12 Posts)
deermeerleer Tue 23-Feb-16 20:11:39

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3460602/Spaniel-roadside-tears-eyes-stuffed-carrier-bag-alongside-dead-puppies.html#comments

This story actually made me cry. I would love to give her a loving home.

Poor, poor dogs. Is she a springer or show type spaniel or English cocker?

This has really depressed me. How can anyone do something like that?

Wolfiefan Tue 23-Feb-16 20:13:57

Poor bloody dog. Why on earth would anyone dump her and her pups like this. She does look so sad. Hoping she finds a new loving home. X

deermeerleer Tue 23-Feb-16 20:22:32

She looks adorable and loveable.

ISpeakJive Tue 23-Feb-16 20:39:13

I absolutely hate human beings, sometimes!

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 23-Feb-16 20:42:14

I just read it.

The Independent says she was returned to the original owner, so at least she's in good hands now, I presume she was stolen or something?

TrionicLettuce Tue 23-Feb-16 20:44:58

Horrendous sad

I read it as she's being looked after by the person who originally bred her. They must be devastated.

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 23-Feb-16 20:58:02

I don't know, the breeder won't have chipped her?

Poor little dog.
I want the bastards who did that to her to suffer.

TrionicLettuce Tue 23-Feb-16 21:34:29

The article I read (this one) said her chip was registered to her original breeder who is now looking after her.

I don't think it's that common but some breeders do already chip before their pups go to their new homes.

OttiliaVonBCup Tue 23-Feb-16 21:45:44

Oh Ok, I did wonder about the chip and I might have imagined a happy ending for her, I read it in the Independent.

Poor little thing.

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Tue 23-Feb-16 21:48:38

Our dog was chipped by the breeder but with our details. We received the info through the post.

That is heartbreaking. Perhaps if the pups had access to her they might have been able to feed.

I think she's a cocker.

We used to have a cocker.

sad

deermeerleer Wed 24-Feb-16 09:19:22

I am glad she in safe hands and found a loving home again. Not sure if she will ever recover from the trauma sad. Does anyone know what breed the dog is? Is she a springer spaniel?

TrionicLettuce Wed 24-Feb-16 12:58:04

She's a show type cocker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now