Talk

Advanced search

Bronte Glen dog beds

(2 Posts)
SexLubeAndAFishSlice Tue 23-Feb-16 00:35:42

Are bloody fantastic. My dog has a Trojan bed, he's had it since October and it still looks brand new, the cushion has 'bedded in' but is in no way flat and is still very plump! They are very reasonaly priced for the brilliant quality you're getting, the waterproof fabric is made from the same stuff used to make stab vests!

There are often threads on here about dog bed recommendations and I've never seen Bronte Glen pop up so I thought I'd just tell you all how great they are. Oh great cutomer service too, I spotted these beds at Discover Dogs in London back in October, they didn't have the size I wanted so they posted me one out, let me pay show price (ie, discounted!) and no P&P.

I sound like I work for them blush I really don't, I just wanted to share as I think they're great!

Bamaluz Sat 27-Feb-16 18:51:13

I expected them to be one of the really expensive bed ranges often recommended on here, but they seem very reasonable for waterproof beds.
Lots of other beds and bedding to browse through too, for dogs and humans too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now