Talk

Advanced search

Please (especially in the south east) look at this FB - lost dog

(6 Posts)
TheoriginalLEM Sun 31-Jan-16 20:28:42

This isn't my dog, neither do i know the family but they have been posting like crazy on FB since their little dog was possibly stolen. They are heartbroken and its tugging at my heart strings. Just trying to spread the word as far and wide as I possibly can.

find Dave

MsAdorabelleDearheartVonLipwig Sun 31-Jan-16 20:50:42

Oh god they break your heart don't they? There's one that keeps cropping up in my feed about a spaniel called Bella, presumed stolen. I really don't understand what is wrong with these people? When did people's much loved family pets become another commodity to steal and flog? Bloody cruel ignorant bastards.

pigsDOfly Sun 31-Jan-16 22:05:37

Christ, that must be horrible. Can't imagine how awful they must be feeling at the moment.

Hope they get him back.

Sparklywine Mon 08-Feb-16 12:25:33

Just wanted to say that Dave's home! Been watching for an update for days, such good news!
Got to go, fish fingers ready. Now I've delurked might be on more regularly, as getting a puppy in September and love the advice and knowledge on here.

pigsDOfly Mon 08-Feb-16 18:37:56

Thanks for updating. Always lovely to hear of a lost dog getting back home again smile

Floralnomad Mon 08-Feb-16 20:06:46

Sounds more like he was a stolen dog ,but a great outcome for the family .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now