Talk

Advanced search

I'm going to miss my gorgeous boy when I go back to work tomorrow - anyone else?

(6 Posts)
GinBunny Mon 04-Jan-16 00:18:46

It's making me feel so sad!
I've had flu since Christmas day and my boy has snuggled up to me every day. He's loved having us around and the thought of leaving him tomorrow to go back to work makes me want to cry!
He's not on his own all day, DH comes home at lunchtime so it's a 3 hour morning then a 3 hour afternoon till I come home so he's not alone all day. But I will really miss him!
Anyone else?

LimeJellyHead Mon 04-Jan-16 09:59:08

Awww, I used to hate that too and couldn't wait to get home to see them every day. Luckily I work from home now so am with them 24/7 but big hugs to you, cos I know how it feels.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Mon 04-Jan-16 10:04:32

I've been home with mine every day ever since I've had them, they are 2 and 3. Tomorrow I start work in my first job for 10 years (been SAHM) and I'm worrying about them! Going to get up early to walk them and fill and freeze the Kongs later to give them when I leave home. I'm only working mornings and I know they'll be fine for 4/5 hours but I can't help but feel sad!
Non dog people look at me like I'm mental when I mention stuff like this grin

GinBunny Tue 05-Jan-16 00:05:04

Thanks for replying Bubz and Lime, they're such massive parts of our lives aren't they?
GinDog seemed to have coped today, unlike me who missed him and pined all day! We've had lots of cuddles this evening and I feel a little less separation anxiety now grin

YourBubzYourRulzHun Tue 05-Jan-16 13:45:08

Oh good, glad he was ok! I got home at 12.45 and mine were fine too. I'd left them with frozen Kongs filled with chicken and rice so that kept them busy.
Yes they are def a big part of your life, when we went on holiday last year I couldn't sleep for weeks leading up to it as I was so worried about leaving them and if the dog walker would be ok with them!

ChairRider4 Tue 05-Jan-16 16:17:17

My dog missed the kids today he went mad bouncing round with happiness when they came in and if could harness power of his tail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now