Talk

Advanced search

We're getting another dog!

(8 Posts)
imabusybee Wed 15-Jul-15 18:33:26

Posting because we're not telling family & friends until she's been with us a while & we know she's settled in & ready for visitors... but if I don't share with someone I'll burst!

This is Marina a beautiful Brittany Spaniel ( probably cross). She's a 1 y/o rescue but originally was born in Spain where these kind of spaniels are much more common. We keep referring to her as our little senorita & DP keeps Googleing random phrases in Spanish! We're just waiting for confirmation of which day next week we'll be bringing her home... looking like Thursday. DP has the week off & I've Weds - Tues off to be with her & settle her in.

Eeeeek so excited!!!

Fearless91 Wed 15-Jul-15 21:07:12

She looks beautiful !! smile

MostAmused Wed 15-Jul-15 21:44:16

Aw congrats, she looks lovely! smile

luxuriousblossom Wed 15-Jul-15 21:54:42

What a beautiful dog! So exciting grin

imabusybee Sun 19-Jul-15 22:20:09

It's confirmed - she's coming home on Thursday smile we've bought her a new bed, collar, lead etc & a crate for downstairs. Put a stairgate on so during the day the cats have upstairs as a dog free zone. Read absolutely everything I can find about introducing dogs & settling rescue dogs in - even though I've done it with DDog before. All in all ready & counting down the days to meeting her grin

DramaAlpaca Sun 19-Jul-15 22:57:28

She's beautiful, congrats smile

honeyroar Sun 19-Jul-15 23:18:11

Aww, she looks lovely.

We have a new dog coming in a fortnight too, a Romanian rescue to add to our two UK rescues. She looks like a cross between a JRT and a womble!

imabusybee Mon 20-Jul-15 07:21:56

honeyroar any chance if a pic? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now